Continued Learning about CLA and our Principles
Cambridge Leadership Associates founders and Harvard faculty, Ronald Heifetz and Marty Linksy, have been on the forefront of leadership practice and theory for more than three decades. Thought partner and parent company owner, Chrismon Nofsinger, founder and CEO of The Nofsinger Group is a trusted confidant and advisor to numerous CEOs, board members, and investors. He has personally worked with more than 250 companies, from pre-revenue start-ups to Fortune 500, specializing in organizational change, individual and team development, and CEO coaching. The following selection of books, articles, blogs and other publications have grown out of CLA and the founders’ work, research and application of Adaptive Leadership around the world.
- The Shift from One to Many: A Practical Guide to Leadership by Chrismon Nofsinger
- Leadership on the Line: Staying Alive Through the Dangers of Leading by Martin Linsky & Ron A. Heifetz
- Leveling the Playing Field: Advancing Women in Jewish Organizational Life by Shifra Bronznick, Didi Goldenhar & Marty Linsky
- The Practice of Adaptive Leadership by Ronald A. Heifetz, Marty Linsky & Alexander Grashow
- Leadership Without Easy Answers by Ronald Heifetz